Tuesday, December 01, 2009

In praise of The Daily Dish

Andrew Sullivan is one of the most prolific bloggers around; he and his team post an amazing number of entries a day. Here are three from today's bunch that remind me of why blogging at its best is a valuable dialogue... and why The Daily Dish is clearly blogging at its best:
  • One: A response to Dick Cheney's latest criticism of President Obama, and a comment on the failure of the media to question authority
  • Two: A response from a reader which makes the point that in 1958, the financial sector's debt was 6% of GDP. Fifty years later it's 115% of GDP.
  • Three: A re-post of a brilliant HIV/AIDS awareness ad.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger TomS said...

It's great to be a part of your dialog---you do have a very valuable site.

I hope there are as many people reading as writing.....
As I touch on various topics and find my way toward my own purpose, whether in my writing, or in the way I see life and the world around me, I appreciate the inspiration blogs like yours provide.

It gives me hope that there is room for the variety and refreshment, the new view and unique angle, that a visit to a personal journal also can offer, as a respite to the often confusing state of things.

Thanks for what you've done here. Great posts tonight!

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home