Monday, November 23, 2009

Story of my life (lately)

Last night I had a dream that I was supposed to play a short piece of music on my guitar. I must have been in a class; everyone else also had to play this same piece of music for a small audience.

The piece was only a few bars long. Though it was posted on the wall, we had to play it from memory. I realized that I had forgotten to memorize it, so I sat down to do so.

Then I remembered that I hadn't learned how to play the guitar. Whoops. So I picked up the guitar to try to figure out how to play the notes, only to notice that the guitar hadn't been strung.

Suffice to say that stringing the guitar--which turned into a group project--was just big enough of a disaster to wake me from my slumber.

LATER I dreamt that I had to go somewhere on my motorcycle, but in the dream I didn't know how to ride one. So I was googling "motorcycle controls" and "learn to ride motorcycle" on my cell phone.

Hmm.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home