Friday, December 18, 2009

Al Franken, Joe Lieberman, and socks

Kudos to Senator Franken for holding Joe "Windbag" Lieberman to his allotted ten minutes. And I agree with Senator McCain: there's something bad happening in the Senate, but it's not Al's objection. It's overuse of the filibuster rule by the minority party.

(Video link)

And I hadn't planned to post this because I'm sooooo sick of The Windbag, but here is Move On's sock puppet video which gives some background on Lieberman's bad faith role in advancing healthcare reform.

(Video link)

I don't fault Move On for pushing for a better healthcare reform bill, but I am opposed to anyone who wants to kill the current bill if it can't be improved. So definitely contact Congress and the White House, but ask yourself if you really want to settle for nothing when there are millions who would benefit from what's currently on the table.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home