Friday, December 18, 2009

This old house

I just drove by the house I owned here in Portland from 2004 to 2006. I had the whole place repainted, refinished the original oak floors, replaced every light fixture, had a new custom front door built, and remodeled the kitchen and both bathrooms. And don't even ask me about all the electrical and plumbing upgrades. I thought I was going to be there for a while, lol. The house was built in 1907, and I tried to remain true to its period character while making it very livable.

The house is now for sale. I felt gratified by the flyer:

Location, Condition, Perfection!

Pristine, perfectly remodeled 1907 home with gorgeous kitchen, living and dining rooms plus open bonus/office on main floor. Three bedrooms and bath up. Room to expand in basement. Flat, private back yard and deck. Walk to restaurants, coffee and groceries. This one is a gem!

Good to know I did something right (though maybe I shouldn't have moved!).

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Antonio said...

You've done many things right! It is awesome to see such a concrete example of one's vision and hard work, though! :-)

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home