Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sticky and sweet

The first (and last) time I saw Madonna in concert was back in 1990 when she was doing the Blonde Ambition tour. I've been an ambivalent fan over the years, and the closest I had come to another of her concerts was when I accidentally insulted her in front of her hairdressers (who knew!) one night in Philadelphia in 2004 when she was on the Re-Invention tour.

But after watching the Confessions tour DVD, I somewhat regretted not going to see it live. I mean, hey, she's not getting any younger!

When her latest album Hard Candy came out, Victor and I both took an immediate liking to it, so we bought tickets today to see her here in Vegas in November as she makes the rounds on her Sticky and Sweet tour. Maybe we'll have the tickets paid off by then, lol. $280 apiece, crazy!

Video here.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home