Thursday, June 12, 2008

OMG: Popcorn... from your cell phone

Oh, my!

My friend Manuel in San Francisco sent me a link to several videos of popcorn being popped with the microwaves from... cell phones! Frightening!

What's this thing doing to my brain???

MANUEL, BY THE WAY, is a registered dietician and one of the leading nutritional experts in the Bay Area. He is the founder of MV Nutrition, a provider of personalized programs for weight management and the treatment of cardiovascular disease, digestive disorders, diabetes, and HIV/AIDS through sound nutrition. His approach is grounded in science and maximizes his clients' success with ongoing follow-up. It's been proven to promote positive changes in eating habits while achieving people's nutritional goals in a healthy, realistic way.

I've spoken to a number of his clients, and they've been universally satisfied.

I went to Manuel's graduation from Berkeley back in the mid-90s, and I'm so proud of all that he's achieved. You, go! :-)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home