Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring break is over

Alas, my spring break ended yesterday, and it was back to class today. Got an A on my biology exam from the week before, so at least school started on an up note. :-) And truth be told, I was finding myself with a little too much time on my hands, and it was good to get back to my routine.

I had a nice time off, though, and got to enjoy some time with my sister Molly and her friend Julie. We did a little clubbing, a fair amount of eating, and hit the rides at the Stratosphere and a nice sunny happy hour at Kona Grill (just voted top singles bar in Vegas, lol).

Molly atop the Stratosphere

The Big Shot free fall ride

Insanity about to begin

Insanity at 1100 feet!

X-Scream...

I hate this ride

Las Vegas Strip at night


Victor and I ended my break with a great weekend. Drinks with friends on Friday, a romantic dinner at Bouchon on Saturday, and a full Easter schedule which ended with a long beer bust at Charlie's and a late night breakfast at the Hard Rock.

Next stop: Puerto Vallarta next month for my friend April's 40th, can't wait!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home