Sunday, March 02, 2008

I'm nervous

Yes, I'm nervous.

In 48 hours the results from Texas, Ohio, Vermont, and Rhode Island will be coming in. Unfortunately, I'll be in my organic chemistry lab (sneaking an occasional check on what's going on via my cell phone :-).

It looks like Clinton will clearly win Ohio and Rhode Island. Obama will win Vermont.

Texas is key and oh so close. If Obama can pull off a win there (and yes, Hillary, that will be an upset given your big lead there just a few weeks ago), I'm hoping the Democratic race will reach it's end, and the Party will unite behind Obama. Otherwise we'll have over a month of more agonizing campaigning between the two remaining candidates.

I came very close to heading to Texas to help with the Obama campaign, but I'm heading to the big island of Hawaii this weekend to help my cousin Kim celebrate her 40th birthday (yea!). Making both trips would definitely impact my academic performance negatively... so here in Vegas I'll sit, waiting...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home