Friday, March 21, 2008

Al Gore wants you

I received this from Al Gore today, and he asked me to pass it on:

Climate change is an urgent issue that requires immediate solutions. That's why I've joined with Al Gore and others across the country and around the world who want to halt global warming.

We're on the verge of being over one million strong and I'm asking you to join us. Please click here today to become part of the solutions to global warming:

http://wecansolveit.org/onemillion

If leaders in business and government are going to make stopping climate change a priority, we need to send a loud message that we want action now. That's why I'm asking you to get involved today:

http://wecansolveit.org/onemillion

Together, we can stop global warming.

Now in return, I'd like Al to endorse Obama. :-)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Marc said...

I think we'd all like that, Michael! It was good to see Richardson come on board today; if Gore and Edwards would follow suit I think he could wrap this up in short order.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home