Friday, January 09, 2009

Riding the bus in Vegas

I just dropped off my moving van and am about to ride the bus for the first time in Las Vegas.

The posted schedule is "effective August 18, 1997." Hmmm...

UPDATE

I just got home. Via a cab. I used the Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada's website to map out my route home from the Budget Truck Rental location. I got on the right bus. Only problem was that particular bus didn't take me anywhere near where I needed to go to catch the next bus.

So I flagged down a cab and bribed him with a $30 tip (in advance) to get him to take me to Henderson.

Screw the bus!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger *ehu. said...

Well, I'm glad you got home safely! 1997? I'm thinkin' it's time they revamp that schedule.

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home