Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tax cut calculator

Here's a quick and easy way to see what kind of tax cut you would get from the Obama and McCain tax plans.

I was running errands yesterday and listened to a McCain rally on CNN (I've got Sirius satellite radio in my car). Two things stood out to me:
  1. McCain sure is working his Joe the Plumber angle for all it's worth, and it sounds to me like he's finally found a way of talking about the economy that works for him.
  2. Almost every claim he made about Obama's plans were the exact opposite of what Obama has said--repeatedly--that he would do if elected president. Just outright lies and distortions. That's all it was, nothing else. He's just saying the opposite of what Obama's plans are and hope that he get away with it because there's so little time left...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home