Friday, May 16, 2008

The dangers of flying

Body piercing jewelry is not a security risk on airplanes. The TSA needs to get a clue and stop harassing people.

I've had piercings come and go over the years and never had any problems flying. But I do know people who have, and I'd be hopping mad if it happened to me. Flying is enough of a pain already.

(Which reminds me of one of my favorite greetings cards of all time:

The illustration shows a woman, cocktail in hand, seated on a plane that is clearly in a steep dive.

The caption reads:

JENNIFER'S LAST THOUGHTS...

The bubble above the woman's head:

First the wrong vodka, now this!!!!!!!!

:-)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24576641/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you like the cartoon! It was actually inspired by my friend Harold, who was both bitter & a vodka drinker.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home