Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Exotic places, exotic fruits

Victor and I returned from the big island of Hawai'i last night. Had a great time there celebrating my cousin Kim's birthday, but sadly missed a great show. The volcano there was erupting over the weekend, and lava was actually reaching the sea. Unfortunately the flows stopped the day before we drove to the Hilo side of the island... and they started again the day after we flew home.

More on the trip later, I've got a super busy week going on. Had two quizzes today and have biology and organic chemistry exams tomorrow and Thursday.

SPEAKING OF BIOLOGY, I'm writing a paper for my class on the effects of antioxidants on tumor progression. Seems antioxidants can cut both ways... I'll share what I learn once I complete the paper.

In the meantime, be wary of the claims made for the "superfruits." :-)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home