Saturday, January 19, 2008

McCain

On the Republican side, McCain appears to be winning in South Carolina. I've respected him since the 2000 election and consider him the one Republican who is running for president that I'd be okay with should he win the White House. While I may disagree with many of his positions, at least he has integrity and respect for the Constitution.

Huckabee is absolutely frightening. And Romney reminds me of Buzz Lightyear. (That speech he gave when he won in Michigan, sheesh! He seemed like a little kid who had just pleased his dad for the first time.) Seriously, though, Romney's shiftiness on the issues and his tenure at Bain Capital make him pretty unattractive to me.

An interesting race on both sides... and I suspect it will become even more so.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home