Tuesday, June 03, 2008

It's official: BARACK OBAMA is the Democratic nominee!!!

Obama has just gone over the top, winning more than the 2118 delegates needed to earn the Democratic Party's nomination for President of the United States.


Click here to go to Obama's website

It has been a long road since January 3rd when he won the Iowa caucuses and an even longer one since last November when I chose to support his candidacy.

I don't know how many doors I knocked on here in Las Vegas and can't guess how many words I've written about this race. But it was worth it.

Together, millions of Americans have volunteered, contributed, and voted for Obama... and today, he has made history. (His speech here.)

Yes, we can!

Here we come, Denver!

And our time is now, Mr. McCain!


Click here to go to Obama's website

Video here.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great speech he did in Minnesota! Obama has my vote!

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home