Thursday, May 22, 2008

Anatomy and physiology

So I started my first semester of human anatomy and physiology this week, and I'm really enjoying it so far.

I had lab today, and while a lot of my fellow students were trying to get out of there as fast as possible, I took my time, enjoying every minute of gazing at tissue samples under the microscope.

And on my way to the parking lot, I was reminded of the book I checked out most often from the grade school library. It was titled something simple like, The Human Body, and it had an overview of all of the systems (e.g. digestive, nervous, endocrine) that I'm studying in more detail now.

I love this stuff. How did I ever get off track and spend all those years working in the software industry?

Let's just say it feels good to be on this new (but old) path. :-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home