Monday, January 28, 2008

Powerful

OMG, I just watched the video of Ted Kennedy endorsing Obama. It was one thing to read his remarks, but watching and listening to him knocked me on my ass. Watch it!


And if you've got some time to read some analysis of the campaign, check out this from Dick Morris, this from Time magazine, and this from Marc Ambinder at The Atlantic.

I know I'm writing about Obama a lot these days, and I hope my enthusiasm is contagious. I was in Mexico when he won South Carolina, and I only watched his South Carolina victory speech today. His win there and his message to America afterward reinforces so strongly why I believe that Obama has the singular ability to shine a light on something that I have long believed had been lost: a belief in a common good and how we can work together to achieve it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home