Thursday, August 03, 2006

I'm back!!!

And in more ways than one. :-)

Yes, I haven't written much for awhile; I've been super busy.

And I also just came back from eight days in gorgeous Costa Rica. I was there for Landmark Education's Structural Connections course...
what an amazing adventure! The vacation alone was worth the cost, as was the course itself. I feel like I got double value for my money. I had many "firsts" on the trip: my first times doing water aerobics and tai chi, first time on horseback, first time doing a zip line canopy tour, etc.

There were 34 other participants in the course, and the most wonderful aspect of the trip was that I didn't have a single "throw away" conversation the whole week. So many great people to talk to, so many great dialogues to have. Loved it! And I'll write more about it soon.

I've also started my career as a life coach by completing the first of five three-day weekends that make up the Coaching Training Institute's life coaching core curriculum. We practiced coaching throughout the weekend, and I had some anxiety before my initial practice sessions. But sometime on the second day I started to look forward to them, and by the final day, I was totally lit up because I had realized that this isn't just a career that I will like... it is one that I will love.

UPDATE

The Washington Post reported yesterday that the 9/11 Commission was skeptical of the Pentagon's story about what happened on the morning of September 11th, so much so that they considered referring their suspicions to the Justice Department. Read on here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GLAD Your back!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home