Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Faster than a speeding bullet...

The Justice Dept. today provided the first video of the 9/11 attack on the Pentagon.

I watched the video, and I can't say that it's now clear to me without a doubt that it was a 757 that caused the destruction at the Pentagon. First, the impact happens so quickly, and second, the resolution of the internet video clip that I saw on CNN wasn't good enough to see clearly what was happening. But my initial impression was that the plane seen in the video seemed smaller than a 757.

Two videos were released; only one shows an impact. Judicial Watch, the organization which sued to obtain the videos, had actually requested a total of four different tapes:

The video requested by Judicial Watch was taken from security cameras at the Pentagon, the Sheraton National Hotel, the Nexcomm/Citgo gas station, and Virginia Department of Transportation traffic cameras.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home